Kintech Lab was established in 1998 by a group of scientists from leading Russian research institutes. Kintech Lab develops and implements integrated computer simulation software and information systems for the first principles-based predictive modeling and analysis of the properties of new processes, materials and devices. Kintech Lab carries out scientific research projects in the fields of plasma kinetics, the development of advanced light sources, plasma assisted combustion and gasification, effective pollution free energy technologies, chemistry and petrochemistry.
Our mission is development and implementation of methodologies for predictive mechanistic modeling. This approach solves the problem of insufficiency of experimental data, unveil a mechanistic picture of the underlying processes, and, hence, reduce the amount of necessary experimental studies. Predictive mechanistic modeling is performed using multilevel approaches based on first-principles methods. These first-principles methods provide fundamental information for the recovery of the lacking experimental data and for feeding simulations at the engineering (macro) level using an interlevel data transfer.
Kintech Lab develops methods and special software tools for multilevel modeling:
- Chemical Workbench®— an integrated environment for the development and reduction of chemical mechanisms and conceptual design of physical and chemical processes and technologies, such as combustion, detonation, and pollution control, microelectronics and nanotechnology, catalysis and chemical engineering, plasma light sources and plasma chemistry, high temperature chemistry, general chemical kinetics and thermodynamics
- Khimera®— is unique powerful tool for the first principal based calculation of the kinetic rate parameters of chemical and physical reactions, thermodynamic properties of substances and substance mixtures, transport properties of atoms, molecules and ions, rate constants and cross sections of elementary processes including electron collisions
- KintechDB®— is an integrated network multi-level information system for the storage, management, analysis, and recovery of fundamental physical and chemical properties of atoms, molecules, chemical reactions and physical processes. The system contains the data in a comprehensively structured form, and allows to access the data on a local computer or remotely through the Internet. It contains a large volume of verified physical and chemical information
- FDTD-II®— is a parallel cross-platform software tool aimed at the predictive modeling of the optical properties of photonic metamaterials. This program can be effectively used at every stage of nanophotonic device design, starting from the metamaterial design to the optimization of the characteristics of a device as a whole
For accomplishing of research projects Kintech Lab also develops and uses non-commercial software tools for multilevel modeling:
- TRACC®— is an integrated program package for solving 3D problems in gas dynamics with radiation transfer
- MD-kMC®— an integrated environment for atomistic modeling
- EtchLab®— a tool for modeling and optimization of MEMS fabrication
|Order the Data
||Order the Project
||Custom Model Development
||Download the Program